New Year's Resolutions for 2014


2013 has been a hell of a year. It has had good things, of course, but overall I'm really tired and it has felt veeeery long. I can barely believe that this time last year I was homeless (in Austria, at least), but, looking back, a lot has happened since January 1st 2013. Let's see if I managed my New Year's Resolutions for 2013. Remember:

blue = "99% or 100% accomplished"
green = "well, kind of"
  red = "mission: impossible"
purple = "didn't even try".

1. Take dancing lessons. No idea what kind of dancing, but my body is asking for it like a drug. Although I've stopped going because of other stuff, such as trying to make more money via tutoring high school kids. But I took an intensive Zumba course in July, then enrolled into another Zumba course in Salzburg, and managed to go to 3 classes of standard dances, also in Salzburg.

2. Fisish reading all pending books before buying new ones. I'm considering including this one as my yearly April's fools' joke.

3. Save up money to travel outside of Europe or at least to be more at least a whole week on holiday. Well, I did save up money, but it's still not enough for outside of Europe nor a whole week away... But with that money, we're going to Saarbrücken in February!

4. Learn a new language! I'm taking French again. It's not a new language for me, but it was so rusty that we might as well count it there... The courses for Italian and Swedish were already fully booked when it was my turn to enroll.


Not bad, is it? No red at all, and the "didn't even try" one was an obvious "didn't even try". Here go the ones for 2014:

  1. Go back to the weight I had when I was 18-20.
  2. Finish as many of my uni courses as possible so that I can finish as soon as possible.
  3. Make more money.
  4. ... it's a secret ;)



BON ANY NOU · FELIZ AÑO NUEVO · HAPPY NEW YEAR · BONNE ANNÉE · FROHES NEUES JAHR · с новым годом ·
あけましておめでとう

Comentaris